Back Office Specialist (Tallinn)
We are looking for a Back Office Specialist to join our Tallinn team.
Funderbeam is the world’s first fully licensed trading platform, connecting ambitious growth companies with smart capital, and creating unique liquidity for investors. It serves investors from 128 countries and companies from Europe, United Kingdom, and Asia. The Funderbeam Marketplace offers live and direct auto-match trading, allowing buyers and sellers to interact 24/7, 365 days a year, without the need for brokers or other third parties. Funderbeam was founded in 2013 and has offices in London, Singapore, Copenhagen, Tallinn, and Zagreb.
We are looking for a person who enjoys being the brain behind the scenes.
What will you do in the role?
- Performing operational and administrational tasks, both individually and in coordination with other business departments
- Onboarding and verifying our Clients
- Performing Client due diligence (“CDD” and “EDD”)
- Providing technical support for running syndicates
- Administering Client profiles
- Handling corporate actions and events: dividend payments, voting, etc
- Setting up SPV companies and accounts and maintaining the register
- Writing and keeping back-office procedures up to date and according to group policies
Key experience + skills:
- High attention to detail and the ability to reconcile multiple data points
- Proactive, positive and open-minded working attitude
- Problem-solving skills
- Communication skills
- At least 1-year work experience in financial services
- Ability to work in a changing environment and under time pressure
The person we would love to meet is:
- A self-starter and a self-teacher
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Team player yet able to work alone and independently
- Loves the global working environment
What do we offer you?
- You’ll be working with a top-notch team. We don’t compromise when it comes to hiring.
- A competitive salary and inspiring atmosphere with excellent co-workers
- Autonomy, excellent exposure to management, input into company direction, ideas, and growth
- Opportunity to participate in Funderbeam’s employee option scheme
The role will be filled at the earliest convenience.
If you have any questions, you can ask our HR manager Catriin on email@example.com. Please use the subject line BO Specialist, Tallinn.
Learn more about us at www.funderbeam.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.