Country Manager- UK
We are looking for a Country Manager – UK to join our team.
Funderbeam is the world’s first regulated marketplace that enables investors to invest in global growth companies and creates unique liquidity for shareholders. It serves investors from 129 countries and companies from Europe, United Kingdom, and Asia. The Funderbeam Marketplace offers live and direct auto-match trading, allowing buyers and sellers to interact 24/7, 365 days a year, without the need for brokers or other third parties. Funderbeam was founded in 2013 and has offices in London, Singapore, Copenhagen, Tallinn, and Zagreb.
We are looking for a person who is sharing with Funderbeam statements that:
- UK is half of the European VC and angel investments market;
- Private companies need a novel and liberal global alternative to London AIM;
- Partnerships rule over competition and
- Deals are for closing.
What will you do in the role?
- Take good care of the growth of the UK market and the Funderbeam brand in the market
- To build and execute UK market growth plan and the execution of it
- Be creative in introducing Funderbeam as an alternative marketplace to invest and trade private investment
- Close deals and be responsible for delivering UK market growth numbers
- Representing Funderbeam at different conferences and client events
- Working and negotiating with the partners
- Hold client relationship in the UK market
- Organise and run client events, including online events
- Be the key stakeholder among the UK startup and investor community
Key experience + skills:
- Outstanding presentation skills to present Funderbeam at events, media, and client meetings
- Financial background i.e working experience with angel investors, VC firms, investment banks, and similar
- Familiarity with fintech, startups, and private companies is a bonus
- Experience building integrated sales flows that produce measurable results in support of revenue objectives
- Relevant work experience of at least 3 years
- Networking skills
- Proactiveness and communication skills
- Independent yet a team player
The person we would love to meet is:
- Potential to grow and take care of wider responsibility and larger team
- A self-starter and a self-teacher
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Team player yet able to work alone and independently
- Loves global working environment
What do we offer you?
- You’ll be working with a top-notch team. We don’t compromise when it comes to hiring.
- A competitive salary and inspiring atmosphere with excellent co-workers
- Autonomy, excellent exposure to management, input into company direction, ideas, and growth
- Opportunity to participate in Funderbeam’s employee option scheme
The role will be filled at the earliest convenience.
If you have any questions, you can ask our HR manager Catriin on email@example.com. Please use the subject line Country Manager – UK
Learn more about us at www.funderbeam.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.