Country Manager- South-East Europe
Funderbeam is the world’s first fully licensed trading platform, connecting ambitious growth companies with smart capital, and creating unique liquidity for investors. It serves investors from 128 countries and companies from Europe, United Kingdom, and Asia. The Funderbeam Marketplace offers live and direct auto-match trading, allowing buyers and sellers to interact 24/7, 365 days a year, without the need for brokers or other third parties. Funderbeam was founded in 2013 and has offices in London, Singapore, Copenhagen, Tallinn, and Zagreb.
We are currently seeking an adaptable, successful, and experienced country manager who can help us develop business, close deals with companies, and grow the Funderbeam investor base in SEE region. In this role, you will be responsible for the success of our expansion in the SEE region—overseeing all aspects of the business. In order to succeed in this position, you need to be highly driven and have a passion for learning, and a desire to build a business.
Your main responsibility is to develop business in SEE region. You should be a self-starter and expected to take the lead in:
- To build the SEE market – introduce companies and investor to Funderbeam;
- Build and execute SEE market sales plan and the execution of it;
- Close deals and be responsible for SEE growth numbers
- Communication with clients -investors and companies
- Representing Funderbeam at different conferences and client events
- Working and negotiating with the partners
- Hold client relationship in SEE market
Key experience + skills:
- Financial background i.e working experience from VC firms or investment banks
- Familiarity with fintech, startups, and early-stage companies is a bonus
- Relevant work experience of at least 3 years
- Present contact network among investors in Croatia
- Networking skills
- Proactiveness and communication skills
- Team player
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
What do we offer you?
- You’ll be working with a top-notch team. We don’t compromise when it comes to hiring
- Inspiring atmosphere with supportive co-workers
- Autonomy, excellent exposure to management, input into company direction, ideas, and growth
- Opportunity to participate in Funderbeam’s employee option scheme
If you have any questions, you can ask our HR Manager Catriin on email@example.com. Please use the subject line Country Manager in SEE region
Learn more about us at www.funderbeam.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.