Can I transfer shares from my personal account to company account?
To start the OTC, we will need your confirmation as a formal application that is filled by you, with the necessary fields (the price of each note is set by you etc) sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please download and fill the OTC Application (PDF) following the format example below for each of the instruments you wish to transfer:
- Sender: Example Account (email@example.com)
- Recipient: Example Account (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Transfer list: Hypothetical Co Ltd – amount of units/shares/notes 15 @ 2 euros each = 30 euros
- Price: it is up to you to decide the price of each instrument (There are two choices: you can use purchase price or market price. In case value 0 is used, the instrument will be shown incorrectly i.e. gain and loss will not be displayed correctly)
Transfer type: Free Of Payment (FOP) or Delivery Versus Payment (DVP) – Select One (see below for descriptions)
What are the available transfer types?
There are two potential transfer types:
- Delivery Vs Payment (DVP) means that the securities are transferred from seller to the buyer and money is transferred from the buyer to the seller, in the same process as a trade on the Marketplace.
- Free Of Payment (FOP) meaning the seller is transferring the securities without receiving any payment from the buyer.
What do I need to check before sending the application?
Before sending the OTC application, go through the following checklist:
1.Application fields are filled correctly (See difference between DVP and FOP)
2.Application is signed digitally (for Estonian citizens)
3.There are available funds to cover DVP or FOP trade if necessary
4.There are available funds to cover OTC fee of 10 EUR on both company and personal accounts