How do I invite my investors to participate in my round?
You can invite users to participate in a private fundraise and private trading. The invitation functionality for fundraising is available through the Syndicate page “Access” tab for Syndicate managers, and inviting users to trade privately is available for Company representatives on the Orderbook page.
The Access tab
In the Access tab you can find:
- A form to invite new users
- A list of sent invitations that have not yet been accepted
- A list of verified users who have been granted access to privately invest or trade
On the Send Invitation form you can
- Insert the name of the User whom you wish to invite
- Insert email to which the invitation is sent
- Insert optional personal comment to be included in the invitation email
- Send the invitation by pressing “Send invitation” button
Sent invitations list contains the following information:
- The name of the person the invite was sent to
- The email address the invitation was sent to
- Invitation status
- Sent – the invitation is sent but not yet connected with a user.
- Linked – the invitation is connected with a user but not yet accepted.
- Accepted – the invitation is accepted by a user but the user is not verified. A corresponding tooltip is also shown next to the status.
- Canceled – the invitation is canceled by the manager. The invitation link is not valid for the user anymore.
- Expired – the link has expired and is not valid for the user anymore. Note: The invite expires in two weeks.
- Cancel button – cancels the invitation. Invitation link is not valid for the user anymore.
- Resend button – sends the invitation to the user again. New expiration date will be set.
Access granted list contains the following information:
- The name of the person the access is granted to.
- The email address the access is granted to. A tooltip is added when the email of the user differs from the email where the invitation link was sent.
- Revoke button – revokes access from the user. When access is revoked, new invitations can not be sent to this user again.
When a user receives the invitation by email they have to click the link in the email to accept the invitation and will be directed to the Funderbeam platform.
When a user is already logged in, they will be directed to accept the invitation and choose the profile they want to use to invest or trade.
When a user is not logged in they will be asked to log in or sign up. After logging in, they will see the invitation to invest or trade on their Dashboard from where they can navigate to accept the invitation and choose the profile they want to use to invest or trade.
When the chosen user profile is verified, they will be granted access directly and the private access can be found on their Dashboard. When the chosen user profile is not verified, they will be asked to verify their profile, after which they will be granted access.