- When adding team members to your company, you can now crop and resize avatar images on the platform.
- Applying for funding or listing is now clearer with a progress bar showing your progress and the steps remaining.
- Improved Help Center navigation.
- The revamped portfolio page now gives you a better picture of the state of your investments on Funderbeam, including:
- a clearer presentation of totals,
- donut charts showing the distribution across companies, sectors, and countries
- updated investments table with more content
- updated buy price calculation
- Updated website to better present our product lines and to make messaging clearer.
- Reduced the risk of you losing unsaved data by implementing auto-save in more places and warning prompts in others.
- Improved text legibility on-platform and in email messages we send.
- New feature – watchlist. You can now add instruments you want to keep an eye on to your watchlist and easily filter them on the Marketplace. Click the star icon in the trade table or on the instrument page to add it to the watchlist.
- You can now filter the company updates page to show only updates by companies in your watchlist or portfolio or both.
- Additionally, we’ve opened up subscribing to updates from companies that are not (yet) in your portfolio. Click the “Edit subscriptions” link on the Company updates page to add or remove subscriptions.
- Issuers can now add a monthly or quarterly report as an attachment.
- The Marketplace list filters gained an additional “Country” filter.
- For those who like to do their own analysis, we added the option to download the Funderbeam Venture Index chart data, instrument trade history, and list of trades as CSV files.
- Company updates can now include images.
- More information such as the price chart and main numbers, and information about the issuing company is now visible without requiring logging in.
- The fundraising and listing flows received numerous changes and improvements, along with a new, better overview page.
- Instrument names in your active orders list now link to the order book, enabling you to quickly check where the order stands.
- You can now use your Google account to sign up and log in to Funderbeam.
- We added the option to use your webcam to take a picture of your ID document during verification for a smoother experience.
- You can now copy and share a link to a specific post or reply on the discussion board.
- We added more data and a price chart to the top of the instrument page, as well as a dedicated Factsheet tab with even more information about the instrument.
- The discussion feature now has replies on topics collapsed by default to make loading faster and long forums more manageable. Topics, as well as replies, also gained a “like” button for easier endorsement without posting a “+1” reply.
- Investment offers can now be sorted chronologically or alphabetically.
- Instant settlement is here! The already fast T-10 minutes settlement time was good, real-time instant settlement is better.
- We reviewed, reorganised and updated the Help Center to reflect the recent changes to the platform and to make finding answers easier.
- As part of us growing into a professional market and in line with feedback from our users, we no longer show the buying/selling party on orders.
- We made some big changes on the Settings page. Now, each of your Funderbeam profiles has a dedicated Settings page and we reorganised the page into separate sections for easier navigation between topics.
- We added start and end value columns to the balance sheet for better insights into your investments through time.
- For companies trading on The Marketplace, the main trading table and the order-book now show the indicative* market capitalisation.
*Calculated from the last trade price using the number of fully diluted shares reported by the company.
- We added the option of using an authenticator app on your mobile device for two-factor authentication (2FA) when confirming transactions. This improves security and does not rely on SMS service availability.
- Connecting a bank account for withdrawals to Funderbeam is now easier — simply make a minimum 1€ bank transfer from your account to your Funderbeam wallet.
- Our Marketplace ticker is now less resource hungry.
- Funderbeam is now Authorised and regulated by the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority in the EU, in addition to the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK and in Singapore by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
- When uploading a new profile picture you can now crop it directly on the platform and it will be resized automatically.
- Unsaved content warning – when you’re editing a report and try to leave the site or close the browser tab while there are changes that have not yet been saved.
- Auto-growing text areas automagically adapt to the amount of text you type into them.
- Changed how autosave handles the report page so you no longer lose your place in the document.
- A big redesign of the Dashboard and brand new, dedicated pages for your Portfolio and Wallet, paving the way for future features.
- Starting and building a fundraising campaign on Funderbeam is now easier thanks to a clear task list and straightforward guides.
- We added a 5th column to quarterly company reports, making it easier to compare year-over-year KPIs.
- A red “unread” marker dot now also marks discussion posts that have new, unread replies.
- The red dot indicating new updates or discussion posts will now disappear once the update/discussion has been viewed.
- The Funderbeam Venture Index chart scales its y-axis dynamically to make the peaks and valleys easier to read.
- To make it easier to decide on the price you’re about to ask, the price corridor is shown right next to the market depth chart. You can still pick a price outside the current corridor in anticipation of market moves.
- Additionally, the market depth panel lets you act only on orders that fall within the current price corridor.
- On your dashboard, a small red dot next to a portfolio company indicates an update or a comment posted within the last 7 days.
- Added a reminder sent 1 day before the end of the voting period.
- Switched off Facebook pixel
- A new, dedicated landing page for our Listing product.
- Fixed a visual bug in the transaction receipt print view.
- You can now create a market alert for ‘new best price’.
- Because you can now choose specific market events to be notified about, we no longer do it for all new orders on the market.
- Added the option to log in with LinkedIn to connect your Funderbeam account to LHV Bank.
- As an extra bit of convenience, you can now see your Funderbeam investments in your LHV internet bank. Learn more about connecting your accounts.
- Launched our very own market index – the Funderbeam Venture Index.
- Launched the first two Market alerts – you can now set alerts to be notified of certain events on the market. More to come.
- Some long overdue UI updates for the orderbook, screens for indicating interest, placing orders and transferring shares.
- Smoother verification flow with clearer messages and visuals.
- New feature: private trading — the orderbook, trading statistics, and other Company related information are only accessible to a select group of investors.
- Improved handling of collaborative editing of company reports.
- Better filtering tools (also on mobile) on your Balance statement.
- Better filtering options on the trade history page — more predefined periods as well as the option to set custom dates.
- Big speed bump – trades are now settled every 10 minutes, 24/7, making the marketplace a lot faster.
- Added behind-the-scenes security features against bad actors on the marketplace.
- Implemented annual automatic KYC checks.
- The trading history page now has much better charts.
- We updated the daily trade summary email with more info.
- Fixed a bug with exporting reports as PDFs.
- New feature: automatic matching — orders are now automagically matched and you no longer have to go looking for a good match yourself.
- New feature: partial filling — want to buy a bigger bulk of shares, but the marketplace only has smaller sets for sale? Your big buy order can now be filled with multiple smaller sell orders until it’s full or expires.
- New feature: price corridor — working as guardrails, it protects you from accidentally placing orders with a wrong price because of a misplaced comma or a missing zero and helps prevent market manipulation by someone placing orders with a wildly different price to drive the unit price towards a favorable number.
- A Trading Fee of 0.5% for sellers — this small fee helps us support and develop the marketplace, keeping the lights on so you can invest and trade.
- Shorter maximum expiration periods for orders to drive market activity.
- A market depth chart — you can now see which prices have the most buy and sell orders to gauge market sentiment.
- Improved the order form for keyboard maestros who could get stuck on the date picker.
- A major upgrade to charts on the trade history page — zoom, custom time spans, and exporting.
- OTC trades are now available by contacting Funderbeam customer support.
- Settlement of trades now happens 5 times a day (previously twice daily).
- New feature: pre-funded wallet — we now require you to have funds in your wallet before you can place a buy order, this makes settling of trades much faster.
- No more priority period — all trades are now fair game for everyone on the marketplace.
- More information on the marketplace to help you make informed decisions – on movers and price changes, with more coming soon.
- Clearer fee information – how much it costs should be easy to understand.
- Listing UK launch — companies from the UK can now become tradable on The Marketplace.
- Updated the looks of buy and sell orders.
- Company representatives can now add working hyperlinks when posting company updates.
- You can now open syndicates in separate tabs/windows from the trading table (cmd/ctrl+click or right-click → open in new tab/window).
- Added useful information to the top of the orderbook — the number of notes in trading, the number of note holders and % of equity represented as well as the purchase price per unit for notes/shares held by you.
- Polished the looks of the withdrawal, currency conversion, dashboard, and settings screens.
- Blockchain disconnected. Read more about why we stopped using blockchain.
- You can now file a request to change your name, phone number, email, bank account directly from the settings page and no longer need to email us for this.
- Better behaving tooltips — they no longer get stuck behind other elements or screen edges.
- Campaign cards now show the fundraising range (minimum and maximum target).
- In addition to new looks, Company Updates can now have multiple attachments.
- User friendlier input fields – text boxes are now obviously text boxes, making forms quicker to scan and easier to fill.
- New fundraising campaigns by a company no longer require a new instrument to be issued, instead, new units can be added to the existing one.
- We now display the number of views on updates in the newsfeed so you can quickly spot which updates are popular.
- Now welcoming customers from Singapore with tailor made processes and features and a new landing page at www.funderbeam.com.sg
- Be aware that we don’t moderate the comments section besides removing inappropriate or downright illegal messages and you should not post speculative messages nor rely on comments when making investment decisions. Also, be nice.
- A more precise timestamp on your dashboard, order views and in the emails, we send you so that when you travel you always know when stuff is due.
- Additional guidelines were added for making a Wise payment.
- A fresh new website design at www.funderbeam.com
- We now use the Facebook Pixel on our website.
- Additional security features — simultaneous sessions (from multiple devices or browsers) are no longer allowed, longer, stronger passwords are required and the types of files that can be uploaded is limited.
- We now show the option to add an investment vehicle in more places to reduce the chance of accidentally investing via your personal account.
- Fixed a printing-related bug.
- Added the option to export the Balance statement as an .xls file.
- Buying shares in the UK or Irish companies are subject to Stamp Duty Tax and a breakdown of the amount is displayed on the payment notice so in case UK or Irish Stamp duty tax is added you can see the exact figures.
- Published time is now shown on company updates.
- In the trading view, we now show the instrument tag next to the syndicate name for clarity.
- Your active user profile is now more prominently displayed on the investment proposal form to prevent accidentally using the wrong profile.
- You can now toggle showing and hiding your password when logging in – helps avoid those annoying password typos.
- Campaign descriptions can now have more images than before.
- Syndicate cards now show the flag of the country where the company is from, making it easier to notice local companies or companies from countries you’re interested in.
- Your settings page now shows a list of last sessions, helpful to make sure your account is secure.
- If you have added a phone number to your account, we now require an SMS passcode when resetting your password.
- You can now preview your comment before posting it in the discussion forum.
- The updates list now has a paper clip icon next to updates with an attachment.
- Company profiles now have a Campaigns tab showing all the company’s syndicates in one place.
- To keep your account more secure we now temporarily lock it after 5 unsuccessful login attempts.
- Instrument tag added to your investments on the Dashboard.
- To prevent accidental mispricing, we now display a warning if the price per unit differs more than 2x from the last trade.
- Improvements to mobile views of some trading-related pages.
- Minimum ticket size is now displayed next to the progress bar on the syndicate page.
- Most email notifications have been rewritten for clarity and consistency.
- You can now filter the Trade page to show only selected companies.
- Updated the Verification page with clearer instructions.
- Several improvements to pages on mobiles.
- You can now filter the Trade page to show only selected instruments.
- Your stake in a syndicate/company is now shown on the Syndicate page.
- The total number of investors in a syndicate is now shown in the Terms tab of the syndicate.
- A new Trading statistics page was added where you can see all trading statistics (previously only the last 50 were available) for custom time spans.
- Addressed performance issues for syndicates with a large number of investors.
- Lots of small tweaks to improve pages for mobile users.
- Performance improvements.
- New feature: currency conversion – you can now convert currency in your wallet between EUR and GBP from 09:00 – 18:00 EET (GMT+3).
- You can let us know about the industries you would be interested to invest in on your settings page.
- We closed the Data product and removed it from the platform. Company profiles are still accessible via direct links for 2-3 weeks.
- Simplified navigation sidebar.
- New feature: card payments – add your bank card to your account and transfer funds to your Funderbeam wallet.