NewYork-Presbyterian is one of the nation’s most comprehensive academic health care delivery systems, dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients in the
New York metropolitan area and throughout the globe. In collaboration with two renowned medical schools, Weill Cornell Medicine and Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons, NewYork-Presbyterian is consistently recognized as a leader in medical education, ground-breaking research and innovative, patient-centered clinical care.
NewYork-Presbyterian has four major divisions:
• NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, a world class academic medical center ranked #1 in the New York metropolitan area by U.S. News and World Report and repeatedly named to the Honor Roll of Best Hospitals in the nation;
• NewYork-Presbyterian Regional Hospital Network, comprised of leading regional hospitals in the New York metropolitan region, including NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital in Bronxville and NewYork-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital in Cortlandt Manor, both in Westchester; and NewYork-Presbyterian/Queens in Flushing, Queens;
• NewYork-Presbyterian Physician Services, which connects medical experts with patients in their communities to expand coordinated health care delivery across the region. It includes the NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Groups in Westchester, Queens and Brooklyn which increase access to primary care in collaboration with Weill Cornell Physicians and ColumbiaDoctors, which deliver specialty care;
• NewYork-Presbyterian Community and Population Health, encompassing ambulatory care network sites and community health care initiatives, including NewYork Quality Care, the Accountable Care Organization jointly established by NewYork-Presbyterian, Weill Cornell, and Columbia.
NewYork-Presbyterian is one of the largest health care providers in the U.S. Each year, nearly 29,000 NewYork-Presbyterian professionals deliver exceptional care to more than 2 million patients.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats