- Latest investment
- May 26 2016
- No. of Startups
- INDUSTRIES INVESTED
- countries invested
- funding size
Recently moved to Miami after 30 years in Silicon Valley. My experience is predominantly within the technology startup ecosystem - as an Engineer, Founder, CEO, Angel Investor, and Corporate VC.
Right now, I am searching for a "conventional" small/medium business (read: not high tech startup) here in South Florida - to acquire, operate, and grow.
The business I am looking for will have the following characteristics:
- Industry: services, light manufacturing, maintenance, and/or healthcare
- Consistent, annual owner compensation (salary + profit) of $200k - $1M going back at least 3 years
- Strong customer relationships here in South Florida
- Sustainable market position
- Strong, dedicated team
- Selling price: 2-4x total owner compensation
- Partial seller financing is a big plus
If you know of a business that meets the above criteria, please feel free to contact me.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats