Pilgrim's Cambridge start-ups are:
• 1248 Ltd - scalable, horizontal platforms for the Internet of Things
• AlertMe.com Ltd. - Web 2.0 internet appliance (co-founder)
• antenova Ltd. - novel solid-state antenna technology (co-founder)
• activeRF Ltd. - location technology (founder)
Prior to this, Pilgrim worked in integrated circuit and system software design roles in high-tech start-ups in the US (Silicon Valley) and the UK (Cambridge and Oxford). He has a keen interest in revolutionary science and technology. Current interests include machine learning and emergent behaviour.
Creating high-technology companies
Research and Development
Intellectual Property creation and protection
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats