If you need help, there are several ways to get in touch:
• Quick banking questions – our Facebook team are here for you 24/7 and happy to help. Like our page to send us a private message with your question
• FAQs – you can find the answers to common questions here: www.rbs.co.uk/contact
• More detailed queries about your account – please use our web chat service. Our team can access your details and are on call 24/7. Just go here and click ‘chat now’: www.rbs.co.uk/webchat
Our house rules
The Royal Bank of Scotland Facebook page is an open forum for everyone.
However, we ask you to stick to a few rules:
• Please don’t post any personal or confidential information where other people can see it
• Please don’t use offensive or indecent language
• Please stick to issues about personal banking. That’s what we do best.
For our full list of Facebook House Rules, please see www.rbs.co.uk/facebook
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats