2 bd du Général Martial Valin, Paris, 75015, FRA
Established in 2015, Safran Corporate Ventures is the Group's corporate venture capital arm. It funds startups that have developed breakthrough or disruptive technologies or business models which will help Safran to address the challenges of the aerospace, defense or security markets.
Safran Corporate Ventures will help agile, innovation-driven companies by funding their growth. These companies will also benefit from:
• Access to an international network of leading technology experts in Safran's business sectors.
• The global commercial and industrial reach of Safran companies.
• Commercial and development agreements to be implemented between such startups and Safran's own entities.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats