- Latest investment
- Dec 28 2015
- No. of Startups
- INDUSTRIES INVESTED
- Consumer Services
- autos and vehicles
- big data & ai
- business and industry
- financial services
- home and garden
- information technology
- marketing and advertising
- mobile platforms
- security monitoring
- social media
- software development
- countries invested
- funding size
In 2008, we launched Samurai Incubate Inc. to support early-stage start-ups in the areas of management, marketing, sales, human resources, and finances. Our company invests in start-up ventures, and we also hold advisory posts and serve as external directors of some venture companies.
Background: Social and Economic Legislation
Whereas venture capital investment is at about 30 billion dollars in U.S. and 24 billion dollars in Europe, Japan was only at about 0.86 billion dollars (2005), and the Japanese investment ratio is only about 30 / 1. On the other hand, by the legal deregulation progresses as seen in new business laws, increasingly in the future Japanese funding is expected to expand.
Samurai Incubate Inc. was established to help companies to develop vision and strength and to realize their greater revenue potential. We support practical expertise in marketing and sales management personnel as well as clear financial strategies to monetize our start-ups.
Our company's name, "Samurai Incubate, Inc.," derives from the Japanese samurai spirit with a pure eight-part Code of Conduct:
* Righteousness: Be sincere all the time not only internal, but also external.
* Thanks: Forbid inhuman conduct and show respect to conduct against internal and external.
* Courage: Be in the vanguard who are afraid of taking action.
* Honor: Enphasize on honer, and with it the value of his own.
* Humanity: Respect the spirit of love and help compatriots in any situation.
* Sincerity: Be sincere and honest on your action and words.
* Loyalty: Do your best with your loyalty for your master and people who you believe in.
* Challenge: Aim and challenge the goals, and accomplish them excess 120%.
By following those eight parts of our Code of Conduct, we want to convey not only to clients and users but also to people around the world, "It does not matter whether we can do it or cannot do it. We can change the world by taking action!"
"No Action! No Change!"
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats