- United States
- Latest investment
- Feb 19 2016
- No. of Startups
- INDUSTRIES INVESTED
- countries invested
- funding size
Since 1999, Wayne Kimmel and his partners have backed passionate founders of startup and early stage game-changing businesses.
Some of their successful companies include:
· SeamlessWeb acquired by ARAMARK now public at GrubHub (NYSE: GRUB)
· Take Care Health Systems - acquired by Walgreens
· NutriSystem (NTRI) - top performing stock in the U.S. for 5 consecutive years
· Omek Interactive - acquired by Intel
· Xtify - acquired by IBM
· Bread - acquired by Yahoo!
SeventySix Capital’s current portfolio companies are:
· CareCam Health Systems
· Whistle Sports
· Thrive Gaming
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats