CEO of a Euro 60M+ net asset value Family office since 2010. I have an international managerial background, private equity investments expertise and a track record of successful turnarounds.
- Graduated magna cum laude in Business Administration at the "Università degli Studi" (Turin). Rewarded as one of the 10 best students (2010) in Piedmont by "Unione Industriale di Torino"
- Right of publication of the thesis partially published as part of a comprehensive study written by Professor Bertoldi for Mc Graw Hill
- Master of Science at City University (London)
- Diplômes Grande École and Master in Management major in entrepreneurship at ESCP Europe (Paris).
I am engaged in developing entrepreneurial culture and supporting young entrepreneurs to realise their visions. I contribute as a Business Angel (www.sisfund.com) by being part of “Club degli Investitori” and by providing extensive coaching to startuppers through iStarter, a business incubator-accelerator that I co-founded.
Mentor for top accelerator programs in London, part of the advisory board of revolutionary startups. Author of extensive research on crowd funding. Guest speaker for events and conferences. Assistant Professor at ESCP Europe.
I am also a foodie and if you’re interested in discovering new restaurants in London, I recommend @London_Foodies, the Twitter account I co-author. I lead a team who organises Sunday brunches in London. If you would like to participate, visit meet4brunch.co.uk.
Feel free to contact me, either for social or business reasons.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats