** Bio **
Sundeep Ahuja is a technology entrepreneur, advisor & investor. He has served as: co-founder of Blissmo, Sparked & Richrelevance; an advisor at or investor in 17 companies including Indiegogo, Change.org, Goodreads, Counsyl & Involver; the original Marketing Director at Kiva.org; and Product Manager at MySpace & eBay. He's also the author of the best-selling novel HALINE and a former actor with spots on entourage & 24. Sundeep holds a BS in Computer Science from Stanford University.
** Strengths **
- founder (blissmo, Sparked, richrelevance, friendput)
- advisor (change.org, indiegogo, involver, maxwell health, others)
- investor (goodreads, counsyl, others)
- angellist syndicator (retargeter, change.org)
- consultant (eBay, aditive, world of good, others)
- product (myspace, eBay)
- marketing (kiva.org, Help Vinay & Sameer)
- acting (entourage, how i met your mother, 24, will & grace)
- author (HALINE)
- traveler (45 countries visited, 1.5+ years spent outside the US)
** Other **
- helped run the helpvinay.org and helpsameer.org campaigns; we drove ~25k bone marrow donor registrations in ~2 months leveraging social media tools, resulting in matches for Vinay and Sameer, and almost 300 lives saved
- several patents granted & pending, including one on "demand-driven reviews"
- authored / contributed to posts for TechCrunch, others
- spoke on or moderated panels at Stanford's GSB, SoCap, NCVS, >play, others
- used to run a networking org called "awareness2action" for changemakers in SF
Specialties: execution, web product experience, leveraging the social graph for social good, internet / empowerment / viral marketing
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats