- Latest investment
- May 15 2017
- No. of Startups
- INDUSTRIES INVESTED
- Consumer Goods
- Health Care
- Consumer Services
- big data & ai
- business and industry
- financial services
- information technology
- jobs and employment
- social media
- software development
- transportation and logistics
- countries invested
- funding size
TA Ventures has been supporting great companies since 2010. We have been privileged to invest in Auctionata, Azimo, Beepi, Dreamlines, FinanzCheck, NU3, SumUp, Wallapop and many others. So far, we have backed 90+ startups and have achieved 17 exits, and it’s just the beginning.
To shed the light on our investment strategy:
* We invest more in seed and early stage deals, and can write bigger checks on later stage.
* We mostly invest in primary transactions, but opportunistically we do secondary transactions.
* We do not lead.
* We invest globally, though majority of our investments are in the US (40%) and Europe (Germany and UK). The rest are typically in, but not limited to Israel, Southeast Asia and India.
* Our core focus is fintech, digital health, Big Data, cloud computing, and online marketplaces, but we invest across sectors.
* Our major added value is the ability to find highly skilled and cost-effective teams of developers in Central and Eastern Europe. We have been helping our portfolio companies and partner VCs to identify software development and R&D outsourcing partners most suitable for them since 2010, so we can help to find the best IT solution provider upon necessity.
TA Venture also backs Code Club Ukraine - a nation-wide volunteer initiative for teaching children to code.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats