The Research Authority serves as the administrative and financial framework for research activities, scientific experiments and technical analyses carried out by Technion faculty, and TRDF staff.
The missions of the Research & Development Division are:
- Location, collection, processing and distribution of information concerning local and international research funding
- Assistance in locating appropriate funding sources for Technion researchers
- R&D information management services and in-campus marketing
- Guidance and administrative services for Technion researchers in submitting research proposals to granting agencies and business entities
- Management of contractual engagements with granting agencies and business entities
- Contractual and budgetary administration of research grants and other accounts
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats