333 Wilson Avenue, Toronto, M3H 1T2, CAN
Trellis Capital Corporation is a private venture capital firm that invests in small to mid-sized Canadian companies in select technology-based sectors. We provide capital, expertise and a network of contacts to the companies we invest in, as well as assist their expansion into emerging markets if the opportunity exists.
Trellis Capital offers an advanced level of operational expertise to the company it invests in. Our involvement ranges anywhere from board representation to taking an active executive role within the portfolio company. We also introduce our portfolio companies to an extensive network of contacts, including potential customers and channel partners. Trellis uniquely focuses on strategic formulation and assist our portfolio companies’ management to develop and implement a suitable growth strategy.
• Sector Focus: Technology, including industrial, advanced/specialty, IT, clean-tech, data analytics, and digital health technologies.
• Stage: Early to mid-stage with some level of customer validation and sizable recurring revenues.
• Investment Size: $0.5-$2 million, with flexibility to invest below or above this range on a case-by-case basis.
• Ownership: Minority to large.
• Instrument: Any equity-related security, including debt with equity.
• Involvement: Board position to operational involvement.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats