Jan 2017 via Tribe of Angels
Jun 2015 via Tribe of Angels
May 2015 via Tribe of Angels
Tribe of Angels is one of the oldest and largest private online communities for Jewish investors, entrepreneurs, and researchers.
Founded in Silicon Valley in 1994, Tribe of Angels is a forum for members to network, solve problems, and find personnel and partners.
Members include executives, investors, entrepreneurs, Nobel Laureates, and researchers at organizations including:
- U.S. Venture Partners
- McKinsey & Company
- Jefferies Group
- Cleveland Clinic
- Battery Ventures
- Greylock Partners
- SRI International
- Carnegie Mellon
All connections made between members occur via our secure, private, Web service.
Ideal candidates include those with: 1. An interest in Jewish culture and traditions, 2. A commitment to the security and prosperity of Israel, 3. A willingness to help others with information and contacts, and perhaps most importantly, 4. The judgment to refrain from flagrant self promotion.
The types of new Tribe members we seek include:
1. Entrepreneurs with high tech startups
2. Senior executives with high tech and financial businesses
3. Investors (angels, VC/private equity, and institutional investors)
4. Researchers and educators
5. Graduate students in technology, science, and business
6. Technology and science writers
7. Industry analysts and thought leaders
8. Technology commercialization professionals
9. Engineers and scientists
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats