96 Nature Park Way, Winnipeg, R3P 1J9, CAN
The Western Life Sciences Venture Fund LP is a $45 Million ($45 million Tranche) venture capital fund established to create, acquire, and develop early and later stage human bio/medical technology companies. The fund is managed by Lombard Life Sciences.
“The mission of the Fund is to provide intellectual and financial capital to emerging life science companies.”
The Fund expects thereby:
- To create and develop such companies to the point where they qualify for significant public or private market financing, or other strategic partnerships;
- To help such companies make their contributions to improving the quality of the world’s health care;
- To help such companies make their contribution to decreasing the costs of providing the world’s health care and;
- By achieving the above, to provide to the Fund’s investors a very substantial return on their investments.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats