- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- 1 to 101 allows experts to contribute pages of 101 pieces of information and advice on a specific topic, so as to provide an introduction to it for newcomers.
Each page is meant to be the first thing someone searching for a topic for the first time will want to read.
Publishers receive one share of the business for each page that they contribute with each share being equal to the total selling price of the website divided by the total number of shares, minus 20% to cover costs.
Publishers also vote on all major decisions affecting the running of the website and decide the direction that 1 to 101 takes.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats