- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- I’ve written The App Design Handbook and Designing Web Applications. Two books on designing great software. More recently I created an entire video course called Photoshop for Web Design to teach more practical skills.
After writing those books and courses, I still saw something that was missing: homework. We may hate homework from school, but it really is a great way to learn.
These 10 exercises are the critical homework that I think everyone who works with software should at least attempt.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats