- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- The Ostom-i Alert sensor is a discrete innovative device that alerts patients as to how full their ostomy/stoma bags are so that they can decide if and when to empty them.
The device clips on to any ostomy bag sending Bluetooth alerts to an app on your mobile device telling you that your bag is filling up. You can set individual alerts as to when you wish to be notified.
The device also captures guidance information about volume of output over a time period and allows you to email that information. In addition this data is stored safely on our website allowing you to access it at any given time. Each device is single use only and last up to three months
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats