- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- 115 network disks (115网盘) is a network hard drives service provider in Mainland China. It uses HTTP protocol and Cloud Backup to complete download and upload work, or operates via 115 browsers. Users initially have 15 GB of space, which can be expanded during use.
115 network disks went online in 2009 and previously belonged to Guangdong YLMF Computer Technology Co., Ltd until it gained independence as Guangdong 115 Technology Co., Ltd. Its key users are from Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Malaysia.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats