- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- For more than 14 years, they have felt a deep need for a more objective and quantitative system to measure employee performance. This comes from their frustration with largely-subjective paper-based review systems.
The earliest version of 18|72 Perform+™ proved a success when it was piloted with the sales team of major pharmaceutical sales and marketing company in Ireland in 1999.
Over the years, they have refined and enhanced the 18|72 Perform+™ performance review system. They passionately believe in enabling employees and managers to have better conversations about performance.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats