- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- 1mg is India’s leading consumer health platform with over 5.4 Million downloads. It aspires to be the trusted health partner for all Indians and its mission is to make healthcare accessible, understandable and affordable for a billion Indians. It enables consumers to learn more about their medicines and also find more cost-effective substitutes. 1mg’s doctor platform aims to revolutionize how a consumer finds the right healthcare professional for his needs. It’s recently launched diagnostics service brings transparency and price-effectiveness to lab tests. 1mg is an initiative taken in the spirit of public service with a vision to empower Indian consumers and caregivers to select the most appropriate healthcare service at the best possible price.
The application is available as a web portal– www.1mg.com and as mobile app across Android & iOS.
Ø Search for drugs - Get full information on a drug and over-the-counter medicines such as the dosage, common usage, warnings and more
Ø Cost comparison of generic and prescribed drugs - Find the generic drug equivalents for commonly prescribed brand-name drugs, compare prices and save money.
Ø Doctor’s Search and Appointments - Search for doctors for any ailment and choose the best ones for you with the help of community reviews.
Ø Diagnostic Tests - Get your Diagnostic Tests done right from the comfort of your home. We bring the best labs to your doorstep.
Ø Preventive Healthcare - Read daily health suggestions and tips given by doctors to keep the diseases at bay.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats