- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Developed by the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation in 2012, 1 Million Cups is based on the notion that entrepreneurs discover solutions and network over a million cups of coffee.
Each 1 Million Cups event has two startups present their companies to a diverse audience of in their community. Prior to presenting, entrepreneurs hone their presentation skills through free, online lessons from Kauffman Founders School.
1 Million Cups events are learning environments where budding businesses can be discussed in a neutral supportive atmosphere.
Follow us on Twitter and Instagram:
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats