- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
Los Angeles, USA
- Brought to life in 2010 as the brainchild of two friends and sports fanatics from the University of Southern California, Teague Egan and Sterling Brewster, 1st Round Athletics has one mission and one mission only, to naturally improve athletic performance through innovation and cutting edge technology in a healthy, legal, and sustainable way. They aim to increase speed, strength, power, and endurance because sport is a game of inches, and every edge is monumental. 1st Round is comprised of men’s and women’s apparel including their signature SmartShield® compression line for men, as well as an athletic seamless fit, and a loose fit. 1st Round produces shirts, tanks, leggings, shorts, running shorts, and accessories including socks, wristbands and headbands.
Additionally, 1st Round uses a new technology in all of its initial products called energyDNA®. Now millions of athletes can play and compete with the same level of energy and performance in the final moments of a game they do in the beginning. Their energyDNA® technology uses heat from the body and turns that into reusable energy to increase oxygen to the muscles of the athlete.
Led by Co-Founder & CEO Teague Egan, Co-Founder and President Sterling Brewster, Chief Technology Officer Trenton Horinek, and Head of Athlete Development Jordan Campbell, 1st Round Athletics is based in Los Angeles, CA.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats