- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Our business model is pretty simple. We love the tire-shredding, horsepower-craving, adrenaline rush that you get when canyon carving on a nice sunny Southern California day. Whether it’s winning a gentleman's grudge race up at Willow Springs Raceway or taking a First Place trophy at a local car show... we know and understand how awesome it feels to win!
Our entire team is comprised of true Mustang enthusiasts that compete in track events and/or car shows on a local to national level. Each one of our team members was carefully selected for his/her expertise in an area or genre. Being a pure Mustang enthusiast is a definitive prerequisite.
When it comes to modifying your Late model Mustang with a fire-breathing Supercharger, road-race-ready suspension, custom audio/video system or a complex paint scheme, we can handle it all. With the highest standards of craftsmanship demanded, we have hand-selected and partnered up with several of the best experts in the industry.
To ensure OEM quality performance installations, one of our newest partners now includes Ken Grody Ford. Their 80,000 sq.ft. installation facility, with over 4 decades of performance installation experience, ensures all the necessities of doing the job right the first time.
In closing, you’re not just another customer; you’re a fellow Mustang enthusiast. We’re not just another shop trying to make a quick buck, we’re in it for the friendships and camaraderie.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats