- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- 2can (ZAO Smartfin) mobile terminal is the Russian equivalent of the U.S. Square service; this is a special application for smartphones (based on iOS and Android platform ) and a card reader, which turns a smartphone into a terminal for accepting Visa and MasterCard payment cards. 2can is a Russian startup created specifically for the development, implementation and operation of the payment service via smartphones. 2can Service was launched on the Russian market at the end of September 2012 and became the first Russian mobile acquiring service to comply with the relevant security requirements for card payments imposed by Visa and MasterCard international payment systems.
2can is the first Russian mPOS-service that sertified dual card reader (EMV+Magstripe) with VisaReady and PCI-DSS.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats