- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Working from the studio in Haywards Heath we design and personalise a range of cotton textile good and ceramics including; Aprons, cotton shoppers, mini cotton shoppers and tea towels and our latest introduction of printed mugs and t-shirts. Most of the products have been developed with children and the family in mind and are ofen available as sets.
As the business has grown I have bought in complimentary products from other companies that work alongside our range of own designs party-ware, great gifts, books and drawing sets to encourage Children to be creative something if which I am very passionate about.
We are pround partners with www.notonthehighstreet.com and in 2012 we won 'Partner of the year 2012' at thier Make Awards.
2012 has been a great year for us, we were listed at Number 26 in the startup 100's 2012 list of most creative and disruptive companies in the UK.
And lastely but by no means least Theo Phaphitis selected us as one of his #sbs winners on twitter.
2013 is proving to be another great year for 3 Blonde Bears and Jo.
Jo has been selected as one of the top 250 entreprenuers that represent the UK's fastest growing companies, brought together for the first time at ACCELERATE 2013.
Personally selected by Lord Young and Sir Terry Leahy, the ACCELERATE 250 represent Britain’s ‘vital 6%’, the minority of firms who have unlocked the secret to growth and are creating half of all new jobs in the UK economy.
From food to fashion, finance to pharma and retail to recruitment, the ACCELERATE 250 represent the best of British business and Jo is massively proud to have been selected and represent the creative and mentoring sectors.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats