- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
Schulstrasse 76, Landquart, 7302, CHE
- 3Brain is the world's first company that sells large scale high resolution MEA recording platforms and CMOS-MEA biochips. 3Brain's patented core technology spans the field of large scale high resolution microelectrode array systems for in-vitro electrophysiology. Their key competences are focused on CMOS integrated bio-sensor arrays for recording extracellular signals from electrogenic cells, networks and tissues, such as in-vitro neuronal networks, brain slices and cardiac tissue preparations.
3Brain’s technology is the result of several years of developments and of experience on CMOS-MEA chips. The initial concept has been devised in the PhD thesis of Luca Berdondini (group of Prof. Milena Koudelka-Hep and Prof. Nico F. De Rooij, SAMLAB-IMT, University of Neuchâtel) and successively brought to life with the first prototype developed during an European project (project IDEA, FP6-NEST framework, 2005-2008). After two years of incubation and further developments at the Swiss Center of Electronics and Microtechnology (CSEM), 3Brain GmbH was started in February 2011.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats