- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- 321Lend, Inc. was formed in early 2014 in San Francisco, CA by three experienced professionals in finance, technology and management consulting. All founders are graduates of UC Berkeley and have worked at hedge funds, start-ups, technology and consulting firms. The goal of 321Lend is to build an online financial community that connects creditworthy borrowers with savvy investors in order to facilitate better lending rates and lower loan default rates by continuously innovating its web application and business strategies. The Company has made significant progress with building its platform and laying the foundation to launch its business. The Company is currently near completion and with funding, will be able to operate as a peer to peer lending platform.
Though the Peer-to-Peer lending industry is one of the fastest growing industry in the US estimated to be about $5B with CAGR of 100%+, it still covers only 1% of total credit card market of $669B.
Since 321Lend is founded in March 2014, the company achieved the following:
- Completed the front end of its website to attract potential borrowers and lenders
- Near completion of its back end platform to automate transactions
- Built its proprietary interest rating model
- Prepared compliance documents such as FCRA, FDCA, TILA, ECOA, and others
- Secured relationship with banking partner to originate loans
- Final discussion with credit rating agency
Front end of website is launched at (http://www.321lend.com) and it is receiving numerous inquires from both lenders and borrowers.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats