- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Founded by Shannon Wallace, Jr, 368 Athletics, Inc. represents the concept of optimal fitness and wellness encompassing 8 Essentials of Athleticism. They are strength, power, flexibility, reflexes, SAQ, balance, mental preparation, and recovery. Most of our clients are referred to as athletes because this is how we train them. From the general population to professional athletes 368 trains the body to depend on itself with full range of motion movements and strength building scenarios.
At 368 the focus is on empowering the client to fulfill their goals of optimal health and wellness. Our lives are constantly changing and so should our training regimens. We implement program design for different periods of time and in most cases no training session is ever the same. There are a variety of different tools used for clients to achieve their goals. The most important is overall bodyweight training. People use their bodies everyday for work and play. If they are not able to move their bodies efficiently, how can they move external weights effectively? Most likely that would not happen and asymmetries are created with their biomechanics that can cause pain, stiffness, and other chronic conditions.
Functional conditioning is a big part of a successful training program. Everyone wants to move better and feel better. So, 368’s emphasis is on the body moving through all planes of motion. The way our bodies were designed to move. We use various tools to achieve optimal conditioning such as kettlebells, battling ropes, sandbags, Indian clubs, bands, free weights, bodyweight equipment, stability balls, medicine balls, bosu, multiplanar apparatus, sleds, tires, etc. By using these tools and partnering with some of the best trainers and strength coaches, 368 knows these tools are not and end all be all solution. It is about the person’s will and desire to be their best and not about the different tools utilized. The tools are just a catalyst to get the client to their optimal goals in fitness.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats