- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- 382 communications is a provider of voice, data, and network services to telecommunications service providers and enterprise clients with a need for high-throughput, low latency optical and wireless solutions and a modern, fully redundant network with global presence. In addition to your traditional service offerings 382 has a team focused on Mobile Application development.
ISERV is 382 Communications Enterprise services division. Iserv is one of the largest, most experienced Internet Service Providers (ISPs). Founded in 1995, Iserv began by delivering dependable Internet service to homes in Grand Rapids. Since then, the business has expanded dramatically, growing in coverage area, customer base, revenues, services and technical capabilities. Iserv has evolved from a residential ISP to a full-service provider serving businesses and homes throughout the state. We operate by the philosophy that all customers - whether business or residential - deserve individual attention and solutions that meet their needs.
ISERV is a wholly owned subsidiary of 382 Communications .
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats