- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- 3cubed makes small investments (up to $50,000) in return for small stakes in the companies they fund (usually 2-10%). They Provide some combination of money and help. The most important thing they do is work with entrepreneurs on their ideas and help them to figure out how to make products people want. Though they consider all types of startups, they're especially interested in web/mobile applications.
They put a strong emphasis on incorporating startups they fund properly with all the right paperwork, avoiding legal time-bombs that could kill them later. They introduce founders to lawyers, who in some cases provide some pro bono services; and help startups find and hire their first employees.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats