- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
Str. Turturelelor 11B, Bucharest, ROU
- Their first products, the 3Deva visors are a series of VR adapters for your smartphone/tablet, permitting you to transform your device into a fully fledged 3D TV/monitor, at a fraction of the price normally asked by the big players in the media industry.
Then, the Viiwok is a ODT (omnidirectional treadmill) which permits the player use his own body as a PC or console controller, thus browsing virtual environments in a natural way and paving the way for the first holodeck-like integrated solution in the world.
It is to be used in combination with a HMD (head mounted display) like the Oculus Rift or even the one later to be launched by Viiwok (3Deva), offering full stereoscopy (3D video feed) at an 110+ degrees FOV (field of view).
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats