- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- 3Dio manufactures professional binaural microphones that are the premier 3D audio recording device for ASMR, VR virtual reality, field recording and recording studios. Used all over the world by hobbyists and professional recording engineers alike, 3Dio binaural microphones, omni binaural microphones and accessories are a must-have for anyone looking for the best in 3D audio capturing.
Binaural recording is the process of capturing audio using two microphones that are shaped like human ears. Binaural microphones capture audio the same way your real ears hear sounds. The ears (pinnae) dramatically alter the incoming sound waves, but our brains understand these alterations as directional cues. In addition, the time delay between the ears gives us proper left/right directional cues. When you listen to binaural recordings using headphones, the result is a natural three-dimensional sound that gives the listener the sensation of being in the space where the audio was recorded.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats