- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- 3Dponics, the first 3D-printable hydroponics system, is made up of 3D-printed parts and recyclable materials. It's a 3D printing and gardening project that teaches people lessons in sustainability, science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM).
We connect you with other users via our 3Dponics online community; encourage open-source knowledge and collaboration; and give you the resources you need to improve 3Dponics for use on Earth, as a teaching tool inside schools, or in space, for food production.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats