- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- About 3Dponics: 3Dponics, the first 3D-printable hydroponics system, is made up of 3D-printed parts and recyclable materials. It's a 3D printing and gardening project that teaches people lessons in sustainability, science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM).
Our Goal: We’re connecting you with other users; encouraging open-source knowledge and collaboration; and giving you the resources you need to improve 3Dponics for use on Earth, inside schools, or in space, as a farming tool.
Download our source files (for the 3D-printable parts) from Thingiverse for free and modify the designs using the 3Dponics customizer. Experiment with upgrades and add-ons. The point is to try and build a better 3Dponics system than the original. Next, share your progress with the 3Dponics community on Google+.
Let’s be inventive and push this technology forward. We want 3Dponics to benefit people all over the world and, ultimately, in space!
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats