- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- 3view is a UK-based start-up company which designs and builds next generation set-top boxes. 3view brings together TV and Internet in a single device, allowing people to watch free to air standard and HD channels, at the same time as having access to Internet services such as Sky Player, iPlayer, Twitter and Facebook.
3view is a UK company and was incorporated in July 2009. The company was set up as there was no set top box on the market which effectively combined the
Internet with free to air TV in a single package. In doing so, 3view is challenging conventional rigid methods of broadcast delivery using advanced technology and open standards to provide the benefits of Internet TV and video direct to the consumer. 3view aims to use the Internet attributes of openness, community and personalisation to deliver users with a more in-depth experience from their set-top box.
Mike Luckwell (www.mikeluckwell.com) is 3viewâ€™s major shareholder and Chairman. Mike is well-known for his involvement in a number of successful companies in the media space, investing in companies such as Carlton and WPP.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats