- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- 5% of all children worldwide have dyslexia, 2% are on the autism spectrum and 12% have ADHD. Teachers are expected to tailor instruction to individual children, to offer fully inclusive education. Yet class sizes are also growing, with 30 students being the norm in the Netherlands and much larger class sizes in more developing countries. So how can teachers possibly provide personalized lessons and activities to all their students?
42 Education has developed an inclusive learning platform for primary education. We teach reading to children with learning disabilities, such as dyslexia, autism and ADHD. Using advanced algorithms, 42 Education detects learning disabilities and adapts its content, interface and instruction method. Using our platform, we ensure that each student will be able to follow the regular curriculum and get the quality of education that they deserve.
In developing and emerging markets, over 100 million children do not get the opportunity to attend school. Because the school is too far away to walk there when children are under 12. Or because girls are not allowed to go to school. Or because there is a conflict going on that makes it too dangerous to leave home. Therefore, we distribute our software platform in these countries on mobile devices, to ensure these children can learn to read, and then read to learn.
As this is the only way to offer truly inclusive education, providing every child with universal and equitable education.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats