- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
96, bd. Bessières,, Paris, 75017, FRA
- 42 is the first computer training course entirely free, open to all and accessible to 18-30 year olds . Its pedagogy is peer-to-peer learning : a participatory process that allows students to release all their creativity through project-based learning. The establishment was founded by Florian Bucher, Xavier Niel, Nicolas Sadirac and Kwame Yamgnane in 2013 while the digital industry is in full shortage of IT developers in France. To train the best talents of tomorrow, the school offers the best infrastructure in a unique and modern setting. 42 is our answer to what should be the school of tomorrow.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats