- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
480 Arsenal Street, Watertown, 02472, USA
- 480 Biomedical focuses on the development of a bioresorbable scaffold for treating occlusive disease in the superficial femoral artery (SFA). Its lead product, SFA scaffold, is a proprietary scaffold and delivery system for use in treating peripheral arterial disease in the SFA. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Watertown, Massachusetts.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats