- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
Menlo Park, 94025, USA
- 4D Energetics, Inc (California Corporation) was established in 2010 in Menlo Park, California. Company develops stationary energy storage based on adsorption batteries. Technology is protected by two US patents. Company operates a 2000 sq. ft. manufacturing and laboratory facility in Menlo Park
In 2011 Company received seed funding in the amount of $1.16 million on pre-money valuation of $2.5 million from venture capital firm Bright Capital.
Pilot production of full-scale battery electrodes was successfully completed. Batteries have been tested internally and independently at Sandia National Laboratory. Company established partnership with two system integrators MegaBess (Korea) and Raytheon (USA), which have extensive network of customers and supply energy storage products with capacities from 1 kW-h to 1 MW-h and with suppliers of solar and wind generators, (Sea Breeze Power, Canada and IT Solar Systems, USA).
ATS Automation (designer of facility for producing automotive batteries for Chevy Volt) was selected as a designer and manufacturer of mass production line.
Round A financing will be used to start manufacturing and sales of stand alone energy storage systems with capacity from 1 to 100 kW-h for off-grid and micro-grid customers.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats