- industry / tags
- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- NUIA is a software platform that allows people to interact naturally with everyday devices and applications using voice, gestures and gaze (eye tracking). It predicts the user's intentions and allows devices to act automatically and more intelligently.
As cross-sensor platform it processes data from Eye Trackers (e.g Tobii EyeX, SMI Red-OEM), 3D Cameras/Wearables (e.g. Intel RealSense, Leap Motion, Myo), Speech Recognition Engines (e.g. Nuance, Microsoft) and IoT Sensors.
NUIA connects these next generation sensors connects them with any environment (e.g. Workstation, Mobile, TV, Control Panel, HUD, VR/AR Headset, 3D CAVE) and any application or web service a with consistent and intuitive user experience.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats