- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Based in Frisco, TX, 4WEB Medical is an implant device company founded by President and CEO Jessee Hunt in 2008. Thirty years of research in topological dimension theory led to the discovery of a novel geometry, the “4WEB”, which could be used as a building block to create high-strength, lightweight web structures. Mr. Hunt took advantage of this breakthrough, along with cutting-edge 3D printing technology, to develop the 4WEB Medical proprietary implant platform.
The 4WEB geometry optimizes multidisciplinary engineering principles such as truss design, load transfer and adjacent material reaction to produce orthopedic implants that actively participate in the healing process. The company’s truss designs are built to provide superior strength and promote osseous incorporation, guiding bone formation through structural mechanics rather than through the use of expensive biologics.
4WEB’s initial focus was on the spine implant market but it soon became clear the 4WEB truss implant technology could be used as a broad platform to develop an array of products across the entire orthopedic arena. The designs can be applied to any orthopedic procedure requiring structural support where the patient will benefit from optimal porosity and osseous incorporation. The 4WEB product portfolio offers comprehensive surgical solutions to neurosurgeons, orthopedic spine surgeons, and foot and ankle surgeons.
Oct 2015 via 4WEB
Oct 2015 via 4WEB
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats