- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- 504ward is a collaborative movement developed with a broad spectrum of New Orleans business and civic organizations; it is designed to retain the influx of young movers and shakers who are arriving in New Orleans with dual aspirations of sparking social change and advancing their careers.
Included in the 504ward collaboration are: City Year, Desire Nola, First Fridays, Greater New Orleans Inc, Hands On New Orleans, Horizon Initiative, Human Resources Management Association, Humid Beings, The Idea Village, Jewish Federation of Greater New Orleans, Make New Orleans Home, Net Squared New Orleans, New Orleans Chamber of Commerce, NOLA Yurp, Puentes New Orleans, Social Entrepreneurs of New Orleans, Teach For America, The New Orleans Business Council, Urban League of Greater New Orleans, and the Young Leadership Council.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats