- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- The 6 Degrees Network idea was conceived when we noted that most of the Business Networking events held in London focused primarily on meet and greet over drinks with some events offering the chance to hear from someone who is a successful business person or entrepreneur, yet lacked any tangible results for those who attended the events, save for the odd meet and greet and some information.
Our aim at 6 Degrees Network is to expand this basic model and offer support to entrepreneurs and start-ups by way of training events consisting of hands-on, practical workshops, seminars and lectures and other innovative experiences, seeking to empower and educate entrepreneurs and start-ups, while offering them the opportunity to network in a social environment.
As an extension of the aforementioned, 6 Degrees Network is seeking to form partnerships with Universities, Colleges and other educational institutions to offer students the opportunity to explore entrepreneurial ideas while affording them the opportunity to meet some of the most successful business owners and entrepreneurs from both the UK and abroad.
6 Degrees Network seeks to 'Forge Meaningful Connections' of mutual benefit.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats