- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- 72photos is an innovative photo management and sharing service that allows users to upload, edit, share and backup their photos online. No fee is required to use 72photos and pro accounts are available to users that can provide them with additional space and bandwidth for a small yearly fee.
Every user on 72photos has a personal online profile showcasing photos and galleries from their 72photos account. Users have the option to set extensive permissions on their profile, photos and galleries to control exactly what others can see.
72photos also features an in-suite set of photo manipulation and editing tools that allow users to complete tasks such as: red-eye removal, cropping, rotating, black/white, sepia and much more. In addition to editing tools, all user photos are versioned, which allows them to revert back to the original at any time.
Other features of 72photos include advanced organizational tools such as real-time searching, tagging, and filtering photos by the camera that was used to take them. Sharing options are also provided to allow users to post their photos directly to Facebook, Myspace and other social networking sites as well as embeddable widgets for use on their personal blog or website.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats