- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- 8020Films was born from the ashes of Grandcrew.com, a funded web startup that broadcast concert videos online. In our 5 years existence, we directed nearly 400 concert videos, collaborating with hundreds of artists and over 40 of the world’s top record labels.
Artists include world renown bands such as De La Soul, Laurent Garnier, Animal Collective, Sebastien Tellier, Common, Carl Craig, Raphael Saadiq, The XX. Labels include Universal/EMI, Sony, Beggars Group, Domino, Warp, Ninja Tune
We articulated the vision for concert videos online, on Facebook & on connected devices, designing the Grandcrew website and Facebook application (product design).
We recorded nearly 400 concert videos, ranging from 3-cam to 15-camera shoots with multi-track audio. Artists include world renown bands such as De La Soul, Laurent Garnier, Animal Collective, Sebastien Tellier, Common, Carl Craig, Raphael Saadiq, The XX.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats